Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my N on December 26 2019 (flew from Denver to Tulsa and drove it back the same day). I have had zero problems. So far I had clear bra applied to the front clip and the entire car (including wheels) ceramic coated. No paint chips or door dings. I installed a catch can. I bought a set of 18” wheels, and put Hoosier race tires on for a weekend at the track. Since then I had camber bolts installed and got alignment (more front negative camber). I go in for my second oil change on Monday.

A year later the car is still a blast to drive. I am 64 years old and this is the best/most fun car I have owned. The 10 year/100,000 mile power trainwarranty is icing on the cake. I haven’t had any problems at all. But if I do, I will have warranty work done right away, and keep on enjoying the car (instead of not having the work done and complaining about it)

I can’t wait for spring (getting a vaccine) and doing road trips across the western US!

212CDF97-C635-494F-A4E1-1BDDE07519DE.jpeg

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
430 Posts
61 here. Maybe my handle was poorly chosen. She is up on jacks for the season. I will have to choose some 18" rims with all-seasons in a month or two. My Gen Coupe with winter tires on it feels like a nice quiet cruiser by comparison.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts