·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey folks

2020 Chalk White PP with a couple upgrades
-JB4
- AFE intake

Also have a 2018 PP1 Mustang for the weekends/track day
Welcome! I'm a stock Chalk White PP in Uptown Charlotte. Is your Mustang an ecoboost? If so, any thoughts on the performance comparison?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! I'm a stock Chalk White PP in Uptown Charlotte. Is your Mustang an ecoboost? If so, any thoughts on the performance comparison?
Hey Matt

That's awesome, I work over in NoDa, off Tryon and Atando

My Mustang is a 5.0 and they are not even close, especially since the 5.0 is a 10 speed. The only thing I have done to the 'stang is a tune, nothing fancy.

I got the Veloster for my daily driver, however, I may take it for a spin on the next track night that comes up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Matt

That's awesome, I work over in NoDa, off Tryon and Atando

My Mustang is a 5.0 and they are not even close, especially since the 5.0 is a 10 speed. The only thing I have done to the 'stang is a tune, nothing fancy.

I got the Veloster for my daily driver, however, I may take it for a spin on the next track night that comes up.
That sounds like a whole bunch of fun, a friend of mine in college had a '16 GT with an exhaust and tune. That Coyote makes a phenomenal sound. I'm headed to the next Cars and Coffee in the Lake Norman area, the Charlotte one is on hold because of crowd sizes. Maybe I'll see you there!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds like a whole bunch of fun, a friend of mine in college had a '16 GT with an exhaust and tune. That Coyote makes a phenomenal sound. I'm headed to the next Cars and Coffee in the Lake Norman area, the Charlotte one is on hold because of crowd sizes. Maybe I'll see you there!
What day and time is the Lake Norman C and C?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts