Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I am purchasing a handful of things in advance of the arrival of my 2021 Veloster N (6MT) early next year. One thing I know I'm going to want is a set of WeatherTech FloorLiners (or something comparable) for the vehicle. I contacted WeatherTech since they don't have any liners listed for the 2021 Veloster N model year, and they said that they can't confirm whether or not the 2019/2020 floor liners will fit the 2021s. I understand not much has changed between the model years, but my worry is that the new seats mean that the mat shape/fit will be slightly different or that the anchor points on the 2019/2020 mats won't line up.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Have any of you 2021 owners purchased floor-liners and can chime in? Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts
Hey all!

I am purchasing a handful of things in advance of the arrival of my 2021 Veloster N (6MT) early next year. One thing I know I'm going to want is a set of WeatherTech FloorLiners (or something comparable) for the vehicle. I contacted WeatherTech since they don't have any liners listed for the 2021 Veloster N model year, and they said that they can't confirm whether or not the 2019/2020 floor liners will fit the 2021s. I understand not much has changed between the model years, but my worry is that the new seats mean that the mat shape/fit will be slightly different or that the anchor points on the 2019/2020 mats won't line up.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Have any of you 2021 owners purchased floor-liners and can chime in? Any help would be much appreciated!
When I bought my N I negotiated the Hyundai floor liners in the price of the car.
You should see if your salesman will throw in the liners with the sale.
I also bought some waterproof seat covers, to protect my seats from sweat after my tennis matches.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey all!

Hello Fluxxed. I bought front, rear, and trunk weathertech floorliners for my 2021. They fit perfectly.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts
It's always best to try and negotiate with your salesman to include the mats in the purchase price.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I bought my N I negotiated the Hyundai floor liners in the price of the car.
You should see if your salesman will throw in the liners with the sale.
I also bought some waterproof seat covers, to protect my seats from sweat after my tennis matches.
Thanks for the idea - I'll try, but since I've got a 2021 MT lined up already, I don't have too much room for negotiation. Wasn't willing to settle for the DCT (which seems to be much much easier to get).

Hello Fluxxed. I bought front, rear, and trunk weathertech floorliners for my 2021. They fit perfectly.

Hope this helps.
This helps a LOT! That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you very much! I'll likely purchase a set for myself in that case...!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to confirm; same mats from the 2019/20/21. There are no basic chassis differences between them.
Sounds like it! Just wanted to make sure the floormat anchors hadn’t moved since they changed the seats in the ‘21s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts