Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I've just installed the Add W1 catch can recently and I am waiting to see the result

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
1K miles and you're blowing by this much with the VN? A bit too much for the average VN. Rings aren't set like they should. What kind of driving have you been doing; a lot of daily town driving with short trips, or bumper to bumper traffic?

We get less than half that with our VN at 5K miles intervals or at oil changes and I'm pushing boost as high as 21 psi.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1K miles and you're blowing by this much with the VN? A bit too much for the average VN. Rings aren't set like they should. What kind of driving have you been doing; a lot of daily town driving with short trips, or bumper to bumper traffic?

We get less than half that with our VN at 5K miles intervals or at oil changes and I'm pushing boost as high as 21 psi.
It's a weekend warrior so when it comes out it's driven pretty hard on those sessions. I take it out at least once a week on 2-3 hour cruises with a few 100mph pulls in that time. The track day is probably where most of it came from. 2nd track day was about the same amount of fluid running the jb4 map2 20-21psi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts