Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So sticking with the 19” what are your thoughts on the choice between the Michelin Pilot Sport a/s 4s and the Pirelli P zero a/s plus?
Mike

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
276 Posts
So sticking with the 19” what are your thoughts on the choice between the Michelin Pilot Sport a/s 4s and the Pirelli P zero a/s plus?
Mike
I think for performance all season the best tire is the Goodyear eagle exhilarate. It’s better in the dry and handling than the Michelin and slightly worse in the wet from predictability but it isn’t worse in wet handling dynamically. If you want a drivers tire to push the envelope then it’s the one you want. IMO It is the best performance all season for handling - acts like a summer tire.
as @GetQuirky said the DWS will be better in the snow and ice and I wouldn’t recommmed the Goodyear if you will be driving in those conditions.

-JE

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is great info guys. Please keep the recommendations/comments coming as I’m sure this will help others when looking for 19” tire choices for the VN.
Mike

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Howdy Mike; Nitto Invo are my best suggestion for all round performance or the PS4S Michelins.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, seems that the Michelin’s PS4S are very popular Since I started looking into a good replacement for the 19” Pirelli PZero, the Michelin’s have been the most recommended tire of choice.
Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mike
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4s. ALL day long. These tires are brilliant for whatever condition the car faces. Amazing grip and durability....19" Enkei Raijins also (I think) are a visual improvement over stock (IMO).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts