Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I’m just trying to see if these would fit without rubbing on the VN non PP. I’ve been thinking about getting new wheels for a little and wanted to get an idea of what size setup would work on stock suspension without rubbing. TIA!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Stock offset is +55. I personally wouldn't go any lower than +45. A +35 offset is going to have a lot of poke and introduce torque steer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am personally running a +35 offset right now and the poke is by no means unbearable at all. It honestly barley sticks out from the car, and I think that this offset gives the car a more aggressive look. I've been running this setup for about a month now and have already got a bunch of compliments on how the setup looks, and I think the car handles better now as well.. however, above all you should run what you want and feel safe with. if you want any more pictures or different angles for a better idea of what it looks like, let me know!

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N DCT
8 Posts
Hey everyone, I’m just trying to see if these would fit without rubbing on the VN non PP. I’ve been thinking about getting new wheels for a little and wanted to get an idea of what size setup would work on stock suspension without rubbing. TIA! View attachment 3781
Hi! I just bought a Veloster n and bought a wheels and tire package. I bought mine with an offset of +30. Will that fit? Kinda freaking out because I bought them and nobody is running less than a +34.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi! I just bought a Veloster n and bought a wheels and tire package. I bought mine with an offset of +30. Will that fit? Kinda freaking out because I bought them and nobody is running less than a +34.
Honestly... you’re probably going to have a lot of poke with +30.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am personally running a +35 offset right now and the poke is by no means unbearable at all. It honestly barley sticks out from the car, and I think that this offset gives the car a more aggressive look. I've been running this setup for about a month now and have already got a bunch of compliments on how the setup looks, and I think the car handles better now as well.. however, above all you should run what you want and feel safe with. if you want any more pictures or different angles for a better idea of what it looks like, let me know! View attachment 3793 View attachment 3794 View attachment 3795 View attachment 3796
What’s the wheels and tires spec on these?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am personally running a +35 offset right now and the poke is by no means unbearable at all. It honestly barley sticks out from the car, and I think that this offset gives the car a more aggressive look. I've been running this setup for about a month now and have already got a bunch of compliments on how the setup looks, and I think the car handles better now as well.. however, above all you should run what you want and feel safe with. if you want any more pictures or different angles for a better idea of what it looks like, let me know! View attachment 3793 View attachment 3794 View attachment 3795 View attachment 3796
Does it rub at all? That’s my main concern, I’m definitely looking for something like this setup, mean looking N you have!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does it rub at all? That’s my main concern, I’m definitely looking for something like this setup, mean looking N you have!
Thank you! I haven't experienced any rub at all on this setup. I am on stock suspension and have done zero adjustments aside from the wheel and rim setup. I am hopefully going to be putting my Ark lowering springs on before the year is over, and if I do or don't experience rub from that, I'll come back here and update you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you! I haven't experienced any rub at all on this setup. I am on stock suspension and have done zero adjustments aside from the wheel and rim setup. I am hopefully going to be putting my Ark lowering springs on before the year is over, and if I do or don't experience rub from that, I'll come back here and update you!
Awesome! Thank you for the info, I was having a tough time finding the 18x8.5 with a +45 but since the +35 works, I’ll definitely be doing that! Post some pics of it on the lowering springs when you get around to it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts