Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 week in...CW VN w PP

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  RedVN 
#1 ·
Semi late to the party...picked mine up last Sat, 17 miles on the odo. Told the dealer NO dealer add on's, no test drives while I sold my Fiesta ST, NO dealer logo.

Veloster emblem came off first, car hadn't even cooled down yet. Garageline wheel spacers ordered, tint next week, front and rear cams going in next week, LED's for hi beam and interior arrive Monday...Hella horns come in Monday as well.

Looking forward to living with this one, super tight and nicely engineered and put together.

My biggest wish is that the aftermarket would pay more attn. Seems like there are limited pieces available so far.

Nice being here, hope to see a few of you in the ATL.

#2 ·
Welcome what color did you get i have a 19 base in blue . i usually keep her in normal mode except when on a day trip i use eco to see how much mileage i can get . i put continental ext ream contact dws i have found through 4 new Hyundai's i really like the performance of the tire . Well enjoy and have a good day

#5 ·
Semi late to the party...picked mine up last Sat, 17 miles on the odo. Told the dealer NO dealer add on's, no test drives while I sold my Fiesta ST, NO dealer logo.

Veloster emblem came off first, car hadn't even cooled down yet. Garageline wheel spacers ordered, tint next week, front and rear cams going in next week, LED's for hi beam and interior arrive Monday...Hella horns come in Monday as well.

Looking forward to living with this one, super tight and nicely engineered and put together.

My biggest wish is that the aftermarket would pay more attn. Seems like there are limited pieces available so far.

Nice being here, hope to see a few of you in the ATL.
Congrats,
Speaking of emblems, I requested the dealer to remove the big oval emblem and they told me that it was bolted on and additional bodywork/paint would be needed if it was removed. Are you speaking of the rear emblems, and if so, was that your experience?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.