Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - got my CW 20N/PP in November of 2019 and just joined the forums. I’ve yet to see more than one other N in the wild but hopefully that will change as people with the DCT start cropping up.

Anyone in this area know of any meet ups or anything? I went to a few cars and coffee prior to Covid and gave up since.

As for my car (named Livi), I’ve added the SXTH Carbon Intake and the SXTH Turbo inlet and getting their catch can towards the new year. Got my tints and dashcam. I’ll eventually get an intercooler and sparks/JDM but first got to get some new boots. Enjoying the hell out of this car. Came from a 2010 Hyundai Accent and holy hell the difference.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
557 Posts
Hey all - got my CW 20N/PP in November of 2019 and just joined the forums. I’ve yet to see more than one other N in the wild but hopefully that will change as people with the DCT start cropping up.

Anyone in this area know of any meet ups or anything? I went to a few cars and coffee prior to Covid and gave up since.

As for my car (named Livi), I’ve added the SXTH Carbon Intake and the SXTH Turbo inlet and getting their catch can towards the new year. Got my tints and dashcam. I’ll eventually get an intercooler and sparks/JDM but first got to get some new boots. Enjoying the hell out of this car. Came from a 2010 Hyundai Accent and holy hell the difference.
Welcome. I live in the Northwest suburbs of Philly off the famous Route 422.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
557 Posts
Welcome from Center City. Maybe this summer we can do something, lol.
I used to meet-up with Gen Coupe people pretty regularly. There was a group of us that got to be decent friends. Many of our meets would be at SFR where Jay would do some flashes, sell products, etc. Toward the end we would meet-up someplace, chat and have a beer. I love learning from other car people and maybe they pick something up from me. My wife has talked about Cars and Coffee in Bethlehem. Maybe when this nonsense is over we can meet-up.

Reactions: VelosterN'at
1 - 5 of 5 Posts